Windows 10 is the most recent edition of Windows released by Microsoft. This edition has numerous features including Cortana, Xbox, Digital Assistant, Start menu and much more. For bringing ease in your lives this updated release of Windows is available at the official website of Microsoft.
Things you need to know:
- MSDN stands for Microsoft Development Network
- You should prefer to download Windows 10 ISO directly from MSDN servers, because official servers are safest and fastest source.
- There are three possible ways to get latest Windows 10 ISO: using Media Creation Tool, without this tool, and using non-Windows OS.
In this post, we will discuss how to download Windows 10 ISO File from MSDN or Microsoft Development Network. This easy simple tricks will help you in downloading windows 10 ISO file. Here are methods to download Windows 10 ISO from MSDN.
There are three methods to download the ISO File legally from Microsoft’s official Windows 10 Download page. In this blog post, you will learn all of these methods in an easy simple way.
Here’s how you can download Windows 10 ISO File Legally.
- By downloading the Media Creation Tool
- By using Operating System other than PC
- Without the Media Creation Tool
All of these methods are legal and easy to follow for everyone.
Download Windows 10 ISO File Using Media Creation Tool
- Head over to the Official Website of Microsoft.
- Click on ‘Download Tool Now’. The Media Creation Tool will start to download.
This Screen will appear. Wait till it loads. On the next Screen ‘Applicable notices and License terms’ will come, read them thoroughly and click on ‘Accept’.
- Now if you want to upgrade your PC you can select the first radio button ‘Upgrade this PC now’. And proceed on next.
But we have to download the Creation installation Media for another Pc. So, select the second radio button ‘Create Installation Media for another PC’ and click on ‘Next’.
- On the next screen, you have to select the Architecture, Edition & Language for your ISO file.
Here you can select any language you want. Just uncheck the button ‘Use recommended options for this PC’ and you will be allowed to select your own choice. Following languages are available that you can select:
I’ll go with English. Select each option and proceed with ‘Next’.
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked ‘Choose which media to use’. Here you can go with downloading ISO files or USB Flash Drive that needs to e 8GB.
Select the second radio button and proceed with ‘Next’.
- Now, you have to select the place where you want to download the ISO file. Select that place and click on the ‘Save’ button.
- ISO file will start downloading. The download will take time, based on your System’s speed and your internet connection.
- After downloading the ISO image file completely, the Media Creation tool starts verification automatically. After completion of verification, the following screen will appear.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button. You’re all set.
Download Windows 10 ISO by Using Operating System other than PC
- Open your web browser >. Official website of Microsoft.
- Select the edition > windows 10 > confirm
- Select language > Confirm.
- Select the version according to your system’s compatibility.
- ISO file will begin to download.
Download Windows 10 Without the Media Creation Tool
- Open your web browser. Head on to Microsoft Windows 10 download webpage.
- Open the inspect panel by pressing Ctrl+Shift+i or simply press F12 to open the inspect panel.
- On the right corner of the windows, press the 3 dots >go to More Tools > Network conditions.
- Next to ‘User-agent’ uncheck ‘select automatically option”. Select a user agent of your choice i.e. Chrome OS.
- Without closing the developer settings refresh the page, hit the reload button or simply press F5.
- The same windows 10 download page will open, with a drop-down menu to select the edition of Windows ISO file. Press the “confirm” button.
- Select the language which you want to download and press “confirm”.
- On the next screen, two buttons will appear.
- 64-bit Download
- 32-bit Download
- Click your desired link and download will start immediately.